Deso 1340 Litre Bunded Diesel Dispensing Oil Tank
DESO V1340CDD and V1340CDDFM (Flow meter) bunded diesel fuel storage tanks. Ideal for dispensing and refuelling vehicles and plant machinery the weatherproof design and fully enclosed bunded construction complies with all current oil storage regulations including the Environment Agency PPG2 Pollution Prevention Guidelines and control of pollution regulations. Available with 60L/min pump (230v and 110v) or 40L/min 12v pump option.
The Bunded plastic diesel fuel dispenser tank is made from Medium Density Polyethylene, keeping the fuel clean and free from rust particles and minimising condensation associated with steel tanks.
Tanks are delivered complete with:
• Internal clock gauge, level indicator.
• Option factory fitted mechanical Flow Meter.
• 2″ BSP Fill Point with Screw Cap and Chain.
• 4″ Inspection Point with Plastic Screw Cap.
• Tank vent.
• 10-micron water and particulate filter included as standard.
• Lockable Access.
• 240v & 110v pumps have 3pin 16A plugs pre-wired – 12v Pump has 3m of cable & crocodile clips.
• 4 metre Fuel Delivery Hose & Automatic Shut Off Nozzle as standard, (6m hose option available extended lead time)
• 10 year guaranteed tank and 1-year on-site warranty for the pumping equipment + 2-year return to base warranty.
• The DESO V1340CDD diesel dispenser is available as either a 240v, ( 110v or 12v DC pump extended lead time )
This Oil Tank must be installed and maintained in accordance to the current
OFTEC guidelines, by an OFTEC Registered Technician or similarly competent person.
Find My Oil Tank and the manufacturer will not be responsible for oil tank
installations which do not comply with these requirements.
OFTEC Base Construction Guidelines (in brief):
Adequate for the weight of the tank when full
Non-combustible, imperforate and level
Constructed of concrete, paving stones or stonework
Large enough to extend 300mm beyond ALL sides of the tanks
Tank came yesterday when I was at work! Thanks for responding.
Will recommend your company to anyone I hear of looking for a tank!
Janet, Kyle of lochalsh