Atlantis 1350 30 Minute Fire Protected Bunded Metal Oil Tank
A triple skinned bunded tank, the inner tank provides the required storage area, the second tank forms the required bund with capacity for 110% of the total liquid being stored & the third tank provides the housing for the integral fire barrier. The tank is suitable for storage of Diesel, Kerosene and certain other oils.
• Tough Steel construction
• 1350 litres (300 galls) capacity
• 30 min integral fireproof barrier (non absorbent)
• 1 No. 2″ top socket for fill point
• 2 No. 1 1/2″ top socket (for tank & bund gauge)
• 1 No. 2″ tank to bund vent
• 1 No. 2″ bund vent
• 1 No. 1″ bottom outlet socket
• 1 No. 1″ top suction drain socket (plugged)
• Tank contents gauge (Spiral Float Gauge)
• Outlet filter kit (optional extra)
• Mounted on 100mm x 50mm high channel support bearers
• 10 year warranty
This Oil Tank must be installed and maintained in accordance to the current
OFTEC guidelines, by an OFTEC Registered Technician or similarly competent person.
Find My Oil Tank and the manufacturer will not be responsible for oil tank
installations which do not comply with these requirements.
OFTEC Base Construction Guidelines (in brief):
Adequate for the weight of the tank when full
Non-combustible, imperforate and level
Constructed of concrete, paving stones or stonework
Large enough to extend 300mm beyond ALL sides of the tanks
Tank came yesterday when I was at work! Thanks for responding.
Will recommend your company to anyone I hear of looking for a tank!
Janet, Kyle of lochalsh