Harlequin 1225 Litre Slimline Plastic Bunded Oil Tank
This 1225-litre capacity slimline environment-friendly bunded oil tank is suitable for the storage of heating oil in a domestic or commercial set up where space is at a premium Equipped with a range of fittings, including an ultrasonic contents gauge and bottom outlet fitting kit this bottom outlet tank provides a complete solution for a fully compliant installation. Made from Medium Density Polyethylene (MDPE), this tank is lightweight, durable, non-corrosive, simple to install and aesthetically pleasing.
• Moulded from durable medium density polyethylene material
• Integrally bunded
• Bottom outlet with 1” BSP(F) thread 16” lockable access lid
• 2” BSP(M) fill point
• 4” lockable inspection cap
• Ultrasonic contents gauge with remote display
• Bottom outlet fitting kit (reducer, isolation valve, filter, 10mm oil line fitting)
• LRC overfill prevention probe
• Inner tank vent
• Moulded-in handles for ease of lifting
This Oil Tank must be installed and maintained in accordance to the current
OFTEC guidelines, by an OFTEC Registered Technician or similarly competent person.
Find My Oil Tank and the manufacturer will not be responsible for oil tank
installations which do not comply with these requirements.
OFTEC Base Construction Guidelines (in brief):
Adequate for the weight of the tank when full
Non-combustible, imperforate and level
Constructed of concrete, paving stones or stonework
Large enough to extend 300mm beyond ALL sides of the tanks
Tank came yesterday when I was at work! Thanks for responding.
Will recommend your company to anyone I hear of looking for a tank!
Janet, Kyle of lochalsh